Andres punchings

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:06:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2005 7:20:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Erwinspiano
writes:

Hi Andre
  Hey the punchings are remarkable. I proved it again  on a Mason AA I just
went thru. I redesigned the board with a modest bass cut  off & fish in the
treble. My first experiment in that realm. We had done  the action first and we
had the green punching in there. Having worked with  the tone , tuning and reg
which was quite good I had a very definite opinion  about the sound which was
great  but when I changed the punchings the  sound just  went into another
realm. It's uncanny. WOW..
  I have a dozen sets of the ususal dark green stuff  I'm going to send back!

 Also I like roger ideas about a wurzen let-off punching.  What say ye

   Regards.
  Dale

   BTW Setting aftertouch is  so  precise. What a dream