To maintain your privacy you must read and respond to this !

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:15:13 -0500

Yo,

At 14:12 4/6/2005, you wrote:

>I went into the site and
>input my information.
>--
>Duaine Hechler

So did I and the accuracy and timeliness was astounding!

I'm just about to celebrate my ninth UNniversary from the geldsucker, but
my ex's name and CURRENT address are there, even though she remarried about
seven years ago and changed her name.  As 'twas said, this (mis)information
is available via virtually any search engine, and excising it from this one
will have no appreciable effect.

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.