Something Odd

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:52:43 -0500

At 13:35 4/5/2005, you wrote:
>Conrad
>
>Well of COURSE they are... silly me... Now why I didnt think of looking
>behind the damper protection strut. I must be slipp'n..  Thats them just
>under the notes guard right ??  Pushed quite a ways back now arent they ?
>
>Cheers
>RicB

OK, buddy, whut do YOU call that portion of the plate which runs athwart?
;-}
Damper protection is the term I heard many years ago for them sideways
struts...

I see a hint of black between the left music shelf and the folded down
music rack to the rear of the lateral(?) strut. Damper heads, perhaps?
Either that or a second bar between the two side shelves.  'Twould be
clearer if rack were up.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.