Oorebeeks Punchn's

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:29:22 EDT

=20
Ric
   The best way to prove it to your self is to get a  set of Andres punching=
s=20
& put them on a piano that  you are intimately acquainted with. This would =20
be a piano in your care that is usually & fastidiously regulated ,tuned  &=20
voiced.=20
   All you do is change the punchings & tweak  the aftertouch. If you have=20
such a piano in mind I'll send you a set. If they  work, pay for em & report=
=20
your findings,  ,if not then no sweat free  felt at my expense.
  What's your address?
   Dale Erwin

But the piano wasn=E2=80=99t  designed for what you are saying below. .   So=
 what do=20
we do  ?   hard front rail puchings with little after touch?   OK  =E2=80=
=A6. But don=E2=80=99
t say it improves tone unless you can prove it. ---ric =20