Zimmerman Grand

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:42:09 -0400

Some people do not want to admit, they made a mistake. It is just human =
nature.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Zimmerman Grand

  There's obviously no accounting for taste! :-)=20

  Avery=20

  At 11:57 AM 4/1/05, you wrote:

    Hi,=20

    I tuned a friends for about a year, every 2 or so months. While I =
wouldn't say it was any marvel of a piano, this particular one doesn't =
seem to be as bad as what people are saying. It actually was extremely =
bright, I had to voice it down. I wasn't a joy to tune, but it wasn't =
the worst I've tuned either.=20

    Interesting how pianists tend to like their own pianos, even if =
they're lame. This particular person was considering a new piano and =
turned down a Steinway B (the same B which I tune for another friend), =
but seemed happy with their Zimmerman!=20

    - John=20

      The Zimmermans that I have serviced all have damper guide wires =
buzzing on the bass strings.

      Jim

      James Grebe