PTG Journal Subscription Form

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:19:52 +0200

Hi St=E9phane,

When I wrote my message, I was not aware of the copyright laws that go =
with the publication of the PTG Journal.
Please excuse me for my mistake (although it was a very innocent =
question).

Do you subscribe to the Journal? How much do you pay, each year for the =
Journal + the shipping to Brussels?
I guess I would pay a little bit less than you because you leave 100kms =
further from the US than me ;-)

I've seen in Terry's document that you must add 85$ for the shipping =
cost by plane, but maybe I can have the Journal sent to me by boat, or =
pigeon, or someone who crosses the Atlantic with a canoe ;-)

Quentin