Oorebeeks Punch'ns

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 06:34:31 -0500

FYI:

Don't think I'll copy that article for you, but I think it is okay to =
copy the following little ditty from the Journal and share it (don't =
think they will mind):

"=A9 2001 The Piano Technicians Guild, Inc........ No part of this =
publication may be copied or reproduced in any form without permission =
from the publisher, The Piano Techicians Guild, Inc......"

Terry Farrell

> Hello Ric !
>=20
> Could you copy the article, or rewrite in on the keyboard, I'd really =
like to read it. Maybe you can scan it with a scanner, that would be =
great.