Evidence of overlacquered hammers

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:41:47 +0100

David Ilvedson wrote:

>And what does one do with the acetone used in the drenching?   Hopefully no one is dumping down the drain...;-[
>
>David I.
>

>-

Grin... an interesting point that goes to one of the core issues in this
debate.  Lacquer is supposed to be so much easier to deal with then the
needling required to energize a fine set of tensioned hammers.  I have
to wonder where the idea got started and how it managed to survive.
Sure..... its easy to soak a hammer alright.. but thats where the ease
stops.

All this to avoid developing some mild muscular tissue growth in ones
right vesticular.

Cheers
RicB