Doremi piano(was Low end Yamaha and Kawai pianos)

Ryan Sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Contact http://www.doremipiano.com/

They are one of the major companies bringing in used Yamaha and Kawais, so called "grey market" pianos. It seems they are willing to wholesale pianos to technicians. There was a store near me that had a couple of these pianos and they were really decent for the money.

Anyone else have any experience with Doremi?

David Love <davidlovepianos@comcast.net> wrote:

I think they need something less expensive than the P22.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of David Ilvedson
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 10:40 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Low end Yamaha and Kawai pianos

Yeah, I like the P22....

David Ilvedson

From: Ryan Sowers <pianorye@yahoo.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>

I think the P22 is a good choice for its price range. They are very popular with schools out here.

David Love <davidlovepianos@comcast.net> wrote:

Any body familiar with the low end models of Yamaha and Kawai who can
recommend a favorite model for a person with a reduced budget. I just
don't see enough of them to have any service familiarity.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

Ryan Sowers, RPT Puget Sound Chapter
Pianova Piano Service