laser levels

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:24:59 +0200

Hi everyone,

some technician friends and I thought about this, in order to make a =
perfect key levelling, a couple of years ago.
And after speaking about the laser solution, we found another solution: =
hanging a bat (the animal, not the baseball bat) over the keyboard, and =
with its radar (bats send some signals that hit the walls or the things =
around it and as the signal is back, the bat can precisely know where it =
is), we could level the keyboard very precisely, and in a fast way !!=20
The most difficult thing is to teach the bat to say "2 green punchings", =
or "1 white punching" etc...

Ok, just stop kidding. Using a kind of radar like the bats use would =
really help I think. Maybe better than a laser line.
Another idea, gentlemen?

Quentin