laser levels etc.

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:28:40 -0400 (EDT)

  For big key level jobs what we need is a program to
analyze a digital picture for accurate quick rough in.

   We would set a camera on a tripod so the keyboard
occupies the full width of the picture.

   The program would inscribe two lines and assign
punching values to 88 keys based on pixel deviations
from the lines.  The lap top would list 88 sets
on instructions as to how much punching to insert.

   Then we could do a finishing pass taping.
   And I could retire on the royalties   ;-)

                          Cheers
                          Dave Renaud