Dance floor, anyone?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:07:39 -0600

Barbara,
    A common sales technique, especially for player pianos, is to place a
mirror on the floor. It's kinda cool, and seems to reflect sound well,
also. Just the occasional problem with some female customer's attire. Not
cool. Point is, it might be a lot cheaper to try a mirror, or piece of
tempered hardboard, even. (wooo.... there may be a cosmic connection with
"tempered" hardboard.... better just call it Masonite) %^)

G'dluck,
Guy