"Tune Holder"

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:39:21 -0500

>Jim said: "I, too,received this gift on Saturday.  Now trying to figure
>out what to =
>do with it.  The fellow seems well meaning but mentally challenged.  At =
>least he is trying."
>
>Jim,
>Thank gawd! I thought someone was trying to yank my specific chain!<G> I
>would agree with your assessement. Weird, to say the least.
>Best Regards,
>Joe Garrett, R.P.T.

Ah, but the plot thickens. Consider that someone spent a bunch of time and
money designing, building molds to make the things, then having a batch
shot by an injection molder to product the component parts, then assembling
the things, and now introducing them into their intended market by sending
samples one tech at a time - all without apparently having tried them in a
piano to see of they actually work, or do anything useful if they do work.
What individual would have the resources to do this and still not produce
anything marketable enough to break even? There almost has to be a well
funded group behind this, with a hidden agenda. Like the A-442, or 3, or 5,
or 9 special interest groups that keep trying to drive standard pitch ever
higher for unknown reasons of their own. Or maybe it's a terrorist attack
designed to slowly break all the strings of all the beat up old pianos out
there that have been doing all those kids so much good as character
builders all these years. The plastic itself might even be toxic! Guys, be
very careful with those things, and whatever you do, don't eat 'em.

Ron N