George Steck

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:31:03 +0200

Well Ajay,

First of all, I would take a flash light and look at the treble bridge=20=

of your Steck piano.
Usually there are pencil marks on the bridge telling the sizes of the=20
wire.
Your Steck for obvious reasons was not built in Mumbay so somebody used=20=

that cheap (probably greyish?) English wire.
If you find those numbers then it's easy : just order good old=20
Stahldraht R=F6slau wire from Germany and do a good stringing job.
If you can't find those nubers, you'll have to ask somebody here on=20
this list for help because I have no experience in that matter.
I know that it should be fairly easy for somebody who is familiar with=20=

scaling, so I am sure that you will get help.

Anybody out there willing to help our only Indian list member?

Y'all should visit Mumbay sometimes, it will humble you.

Andr=E9 Oorebeek