measuring key weight ratio

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:10:37 -0500

At 08:09 9/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Ebay always has lots of these kinds of scales. Drug dealers are probably
>their biggest customers.
>

>Here is a 250 g scale, .1 g resolution, for less than $20:  4929010154
>

>Here is a 150 g scale, .05g resolution, for $19.95: 3842632749
>

>I ve got one of each. For piano work, of course.
>

>Dean

So, if you get a 500g scale, you are automatically on a special list???
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder