measuring key weight ratio

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:02:46 -0500

There's no price there. Do you know how much it is?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Piano Forte Supply
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:40 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: measuring key weight ratio

This is a nice small gram scale for piano technicians: it has the proper
resolution (o.1 grams), the large enough capacity (300 grams) and on top of
that it is extremely affordable.

I take this handy unit to clients' homes to do some sample weight
measurements to tell me what is going on with the touch weight.  Ever since
I started using one of these, my big expensive table gram scale has been
collecting dust.

For more information, see:

http://www.pianofortesupply.com/tools3.html

Jurgen Goering