post card

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:01:49 -0500

Jim G. wrote: The illegal part is if taxes are not paid and kept track of.

Bingo. And who knows how to do that? When I had employees I had 3 different
accountants over 12 years do my payroll. Regularly payments were messed up.
Sometimes I would get a check from the IRS saying I had overpaid $1200.
Several months later I would get a notice that said I was short with
penalties and interest added on.

For a self employed person to hire one person properly and legally, it is a
quagmire. You don't want to go there. Better to find someone that can
subcontract for you and let someone else be the tax collector for the
empire.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272