(no subject)

Ryan Sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:29:51 -0700 (PDT)

Now, now, Joe. Have a good cigar and calm down a bit. Is your excremental outburst your way of saying that learning to play the piano will have no beneficial impact on a technician's ability?

Now that I think about it however, your comment might have been a compliment. For what is it that helps the flowers grow, but the nutrient-rich effluvium that our bovine friends so graciously render with such abundance, making God's green earth ever greener?

In other words. Thanks Joe ; )

Joe Garrett <joegarrett@earthlink.net> wrote:
However, to be the best voicer, regulator, and all-around piano-fiddler, that you can be you should experience the piano as a player. Is it absolutely necessary? Of course not. But if you do not play, I feel you are missing out on a powerful diagnostic tool (and a helluva good time too!)

One word: BULLSHIT!
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I