I'm Sorry OT

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:44:42 -0700

Geez....I think we have a little budding Bill here...

David I.

From: Matthew Todd <pianotech88@yahoo.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: I'm Sorry OT

You probably shouldn't of responded to this post in the first=
 place.  But all is said.

Matthew

Don <pianotuna@accesscomm.ca> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

Certainly, look here for Kurf=FCrstensonate:

http://www.lvbeethoven.com/Oeuvres/ListWoO.html

Apparently there are now 2 posthumous and a 2 movements from a=
 third. So I
apologize--I guess the total is 34.5 *grin*.

http://www.ri.kunitachi.ac.jp/lvb/cat/cat-idx.html

This thread is now very far from piano technology, so I'll not=
 reply
publicly any more

At 09:09 PM 24/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Don, Please provide me with some documented proof, thanks.=
 Matthew

>Don<> wrote:
>
>There are 32 commonly known ones--and one more that was=
 discovered during
>the Beethoven bicentennial.

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/