I'm Sorry

Matthew Todd pianotech88@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again Don,

I am breaking down here.  I am so, so sorry for hurting your feelings.  Mine were kind of hurt to, so I can symphathize with you.  It's just that.....when I was growing up, we had no money.  Someone from our church saw my talent, and they gave us an old beater upright as a gift.  We couldn't afford to keep it tuned or regulated.  We had a family of mice living, breeding and peeing in the action.  Talk about pee...it was horrible!  I never felt so devastated.  We never owned a car, so I had to walk to school every day.  The closest school was seven miles away.  I had to get up at three every morning.  My parents couldn't afford much clothes, and I had no shoes.  During the summer time it was blazing hot, and in the winter we had at least two feet of snow most mornings.  We lived close to an Indian reservation, and in the Spring, they would have their battles right where I needed to go to school.  I made friends with one of them.  We also had a volcano that would erupt when too much
 gun fire and gernades were thrown.  Like I said, I had no shoes.  So, as you can see, I was just taking this all out on you.  Please forgive me.

Matthew

Don <pianotuna@accesscomm.ca> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

And Anton Kuerti learned all 33 Beethoven piano Sonata's in 33 weeks and
performed them from memory. But he did it on a Bosdendorffer Imperial. And
he did them as live broadcast recordings.

What you offer is not proof Matthew. All it means is that you are a
talented fellow.

At 05:41 PM 24/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
> I later went on to win "Young Artist of the Year" here in WA, and played
>the concerto with the Southwest Washington Symphony, and later again with
>the Oregon Symphony. As far as documentation, I could send you the
>newspaper articles, and perhaps a CD of the performance, but I doubt it'd
>be worth it. Matthew

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.