Young Chang Grand Value

Patrick C. Poulson pcpoulso@pacbell.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:22:33 -0700

Hello All; I need to get a realistic value for a  walnut cased YC G185  in
good condition, circa 1984, which I have been trying sell on behalf of a
client for a while with no luck. They want to get $6000 for it, on top of
which I have been adding a small commission fee. I have had a few people
look at it, but no offers. I live in a semirural part of California which is
within one hour driving distance of Sacramento, and market values seem to
always be lower here than in the city. Anyone have a good idea of a
reasonable price for this instrument? Thanks,
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician
Piano Technicians Guild