Outdated Information ... Was Laptops vs ETD's

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:19:41 +0100

Randy was no doubt speaking to the origional TL97 Alan.  And he is
rather correct in his assessment... and personally I found that to be
one of the absolute most attractive features of 97.  Let it be said that
once you get clearly into your head just how to "manipulate the data
manually" then 97 becomes just as quick and effective in use as any
other machine.  And since this relates so very very closely to what an
aural tuner should conciously understand very very clearly,  97 quickly
reveals itself as a valuable self teaching tool as well.

That said... you are absolutely correct in the rest of what you say.
Tunelab Pro and Pocket are evolved programs and can very easily compare
with CyberTuner at a fraction of the cost.

Cheers
RicB

Cheers
RicB