Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:18:12 -0400

"Dampp-Chaser Dehumidifiers of 25 watts (or less) are not sold without a =
Humidistat except in Florida and Hawaii.  This policy protects the piano =
from over-drying."=20

Sure it is not: 25 watts (or more)?  .... And I'm not sure of the point =
being raised with this quote....  I hope no one thinks I install DC =
dehumidifiers without a humidistat - no way.

"Exception: In highly humid climates, church and university pianos are =
often exposed to both extreme temperature and humidity fluctuations when =
the room is not in use."

Can anyone explain what the above statement means? What does it even =
say?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20