Full System Damp-Chasers

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:50:35 -0500

At 08:40 9/20/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Sheesh! If the relative humidity NEVER goes below 42%, then why in hell
>would you install a full system. The Humidification unit will simply make
>the De-humidifier work more! Even tho the Humidity unit Never turns on,
>the damned thing is evaporating 24-7! To install the Humidity unit is of
>absolutely no use to the customer and simply a way of extracting more
>money from said client, IMO!
>Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
>Captain, Tool Police
>Squares R I

DC has a high humidity calibrated humidistat - 48%, I think.  Might be
useful in those situations where the customer/church/school puts the a/c on
the freeze dry setting and drives the RH% waaaaaay down.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.