Dampp-Chaser sold on the internet (cheap)!

Matthew Todd pianotech88@yahoo.com
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

I see your guys point on this.  Is there harm in installing the whole system in Florida anyhow?  I guess you don't need to install the whole system if you know for sure that your clients plan to live in Florida the rest of their lives.

Matthew