New Samick Info

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:57:00 +0100

I just got done tuning a 4 year old Samick SU 108  that sold for 24
grand Norwegian.  At present rates thats rougly 3300 USD and we have
this very high VAT here of 24 %... so the comparable US price would be
easily in the range you mention.  Straightforward ok enough piano.  Out
of the box they seem really quite ok. My only problem with Samick is
that too many of them seem to die an early death. However... we live in
the <<use and throw away>> age so the 10 year piano works just fine.

Clean sounding usually,  too clean really for my taste. Light and bright
touch.  Better then a Jasper by far :)

Cheers
RicB

and bytheway there Alan.... :)