Young Chang was ebay

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:35:13 -0400

I was thinking more like candy-apple-red or metallic purple, but one =
might get some mileage out of faded pink! Thanks for the links.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Sarah Fox=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 11:46 PM
  Subject: Re: Young Chang was ebay

  Hi again,

  I quickly browsed the Y-C web site and didn't see any soundboards like =
this one.  I did find reference to a "ported tone collector" on the =
following page:

  http://www.youngchang.com/yca/tnrim.html

  However, that's something to do with the framing.  To my eyes, it =
appears like there's ample DS (dolphin excrement) in the description, =
especially the part about higher tones resonating in the ports.  Uh huh. =
 Note the "complete circle of form and function."  Are they infringing =
on S&S's "circle of sound?"

  BTW, Terry (Farrell), here's your non-gold/bronze plate:

  http://www.youngchang.com/yca/support.html

  Oh, and you might be interested in their special, high-frequency =
waterproof glue that they use for pinblock construction:

  http://www.youngchang.com/yca/tnhammer2.html

  Ya' gots to love sales!  :-)

  Peace,
  Sarah