(OT) Two Dolphins

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson0984@mchsi.com
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 16:34:14 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0066_01C49CD4.2B5977E0
made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richard Oliver Snelson

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: Newtonburg=20
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 4:49 PM
  Subject: (OT) Two Dolphins

  Hi folks

  I continue to allow myself to be amused at the many many side swipes =
the more politically minded take at each other in this important =
election year. This one really got me laughing... but then I have a =
strange sense of humour...=20
  =20

  Anyways... for your entertainment... the following.

  After reading the following paragraph very carefully, click on the =
link below to veiw the attached picture. There you will see two =
identical dolphins. The dolphins are identical in every way.  Even tho =
the dolphins are identical, an interesting study done by the University =
of Stanford Medical and Psychology College has revealed a fascinating =
phenomenon.  It turns out that the politically left minded person will =
tend to find differences between the two dolphins pictured. The more =
leftist minded the subject is, the more pronounced the differences =
insisted upon become. Remember, the two dolphins in the picture are =
exactly identical in every way. When you look at the picture  keep in =
mind that if you begin to notice differences you must be a Democrate by =
nature. Only Republicans will find the likeness of the two dolphins =
unquestionable. =20

  Are you ready... then look below

  Cheers
  RicB