west system in blocks

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:21:55 EDT

Jason asks:
<< Can you be more descriptive about how you actually applied the thin glue
without it just running out the bottom? >>

Well, it did run out of the bottom of the holes!   I used a long spouted
bottle of very thin CA, and just made sure the spout was below the top lamination
of the block.  With a very light squeeze and a twisting motion, I bathed the
entire inside diameter of the tuning pin hole.  I just let the stuff run down
the walls.  There was some drip, but I got a lot better as I went along.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT