Center pin saga

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:24:07 -0700

Barbara

This, from the archives, might be what you're looking for.

Tom Cole

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/1995-August/002642.html

  Tight centers in Young Chang (and other) grands

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
<mailto:Don_Mannino%40yca.ccmail.compuserve.com>
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 15:09:50 -0400 (EDT)