Drill press

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:11:57 -0500

>Barbara,
>It's had to beat the Delta drill press. I've had both the bench and the
>floor model and they are good products.
>If you are around Bloomington stop in at Farm and Fleet and check their
>price. Usually the best in the area. If you would like a demo, let me know
>and come by Clinton. I have a bench set up and a Renner boring jig on it
>right now. Also have a Jet mortising drill press set up to drill pin blocks.
>Reach me at 217-935-4284 anytime. Rich
>Richard Oliver Snelson

Rich,
Is the Delta radial even available any more? Just before the Nashville
convention, I did some looking around the Internet for availability since I
was doing a rebuilding skills thing using one on a homemade hovercraft for
drilling pinblocks in the piano, and didn't find a source. That's why I
suggested the Grizzly.

Ron N