Florida Piano People OT

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:15:13 +0100

Sarah quips:

>Indeed, Dean, getting up in the morning is a religious activity, because it
>requires faith that one was really asleep, that there is such a thing as a
>bed, that there is some other reality beyond the bed, etc., etc., ad
>absurdium.  Stay in bed, if there is one!
>
>Dean continued:............

ROLF.....

Will somebody please help me pick myself up off the floor !!...  Not
wanting to further propagate an already pathetic ploughment of
ponderance... I cant help asking myself if all this doesnt in the end
put the religious minded  in a state of double jeopordy...??  You
actually have to take a leap of faith that you exist in the first place
in order to take a leap of faith that any particular diety exists in
order to exercise some or another influence on your existance.

Then... over to something completlly different... what does this have to
do with those colleauges of ours in Florida who now find themselves
embarking on a new carreer move... underwater pianotunas  ?

Cheers
RicB