OT: Global warming (was Florida Piano People OT)

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:25:21 -0400

Carl,

I don't think it's the number of living people that is the problem.
It's the amount of energy we litterally burn to keep the so important
economy going and accelerating that is the problem.

Marcel Carey,
Sherbrooke, QC