kimball name plate

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 13:33:15 -0700

does anyone on the list have an old Kimball "nameplate" I could have or buy?
It's the basic little (approx. 1"X4") brass colored metal plate/plaque that
you see on the fallboard of the consoles. I would like very much to replace
the one on my customer's Kimball console as the lettering is completely worn
and looks pretty bad. Looks like somebody tried to clean it with an abrasive
and ruined it altogether! Would very much appreciate any help here. thanks!

Terry Peterson