What IS this stuff???

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 09:30:32 -0300

MessageHi Alan,
You had labelled it correctly. I am still using my roll, bit by bit.
Nameboard felt, it is.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alan
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 1:49 AM
  Subject: RE: What IS this stuff???

  "What is 38" wide red felt? I am confused ..."

  It was supposed to say 3/8" ... wait, maybe the slash doesn't print right, anyway "three-eights of an inch."

  Well, I can't imagine every ordering such a great wad of red nameboard felt. I'm guessing it's key bushing felt. Anyone remember APSCO having kinda weird (and a little fuzzy) bushing felt?

  By the way, this isn't the first time I've wished I'd hung onto my APSCO catalog.

  Alan R. Barnard
  Salem, MO