dead or alive Steinway upright

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:28:24 EDT

Greetings,
    I have looked at a Steinway upright for a customer, and he wants to get
rid of it.  1926 model V, in mahogany.  Soundboard and bridges look ok,
stringing too, though I didnt' check any of the pins.  The action is totally
verdigris'ed and will need complete replacement. I warned him that he may not get more
than $1,000 for this piano.  He still wants to get rid of it, so he will
entertain offers.
   If anybody is interested, (I am not, at the moment,), let me know off
list.
Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT