the Yamaha book

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:41:03 +0200

On 9-sep-04, at 4:00, Avery Todd wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> At 11:52 AM 9/7/04, you wrote:
>>

>> Hi Quentin,
>> It used to be like this :
>> If you are invited to go to Hamamatsu, you will automatically get a
>> copy of their "basic piano technology" book.
>> It is about the best piano book in the world.
>
> But if you're not, can it be obtained? I "think" that's what he was
> asking. Me, too!
>
> Avery

I don't think so Avery.
I remember the Japanese instructors being very strict about the 'rules'
so I gather the Yamaha book is a technical support for Yamaha trainees
only.
All Yamaha / Hamamatsu students get this book and are being told that
it is strictly a personal book, not to be copied or further distributed
in any way.
However, I suppose the best way for you to find out is contact Yamaha
USA and ask them what they think about it.

André Oorebeek