Florida Piano People

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:15:43 -0400

Joe:

Speaking for myself, it's hard to explain the level of stress that
happens before they hit - it's even harder to explain the degree of
uncertainty with yourself when they're happening..you just hope you have
good intestinal fortitude and lots of common sense working for you..and
it is impossible to describe what goes on after they go through.

Again, speaking for myself, I have been very fortunate to come out of
Hurricane Charley with myself, my family, and my personal belongings
intact. Friends of mine are not as fortunate..technicians who have
contributed to this this list are not as fortunate. Hurricane Frances
did to the East Coast what Charley did to the West Coast of Fl. - and
the center of the state felt the brunt of both.

The Sunshine State is anything but right now.

Phil Bondi(Fl)