Broken back check wires

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:27:42 -0700

JoeAfter all these years dont you have a box full of old =3D
whippens. When I break a wire, I just replace the thing with a duplicate =
=3D
old one, and regulate til its good to go..Richard Gullion, London Canada

Richard,
Make up your mind which country you're in!<G> Have I got a box of =
wippens? Sheesh! Those who know me, know that I got's lotsa boxes of =
wippens!! However, finding the exact duplicate is a bit more difficult =
than you would make it seem. (for those newbies out there.) "Close" only =
counts in Horseshoes, Hand Grenades & H Bombs, so please don't give me =
that bit, thank you very much.<G> I pulled down a few boxes, (from out =
of the upper cobwebs area<G>), and none were close enough to satisfy me, =
especially, the condition, (ie, look/geometry). After all, who's been =
supplying you guys with all of them obsolete thingees, of late!? (Trying =
to clear out the area, just a bit!<G>)
I must say Ron N's suggestion was about the best. Someone else suggested =
drilling a hole next to the broken one, really didn't/doesn't ring my =
bell, although that would work, but then the client is fussy.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

P.S.
BTW, I'm done with that bit anyway, but thanks to all who responded. =
Yes, even you Ron!<G> hehe