Poor key morticing

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:50:46 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C495CC.5ECBD460
Here's one of the tools designed for this job. I got it from Renner. =
However, it says "Jahn" on it. It's been modified to fit in the standard =
Combination handle. It works o.k., but I prefer my other one, (which I =
can't find right now! :-(). The other one is shaped like the Yamaha =
Balance Rail Easing Tool, except that it's made out of tool steel. And, =
rather than having "soft" edges, (for burnishing), it has cutting edges. =

Either tool has to be used VERY CAREFULLY, (DAMHIK), to avoid taking too =
much material off!
I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.