Balance rail felt

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

Vladan,

You said you are going to let the felt sit without
compression for a few days and then measure again.
However, if you compress the punching by some method
and then put in on the b. rail pin with the action on
top won't it stay compressed by having a key and
action stack weight sitting on it?

Bob Hull