Balance rail felt

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

Vladan,

Ron's idea of compressing the punchings on a rod
sounds good.  I've been taking them (regular felt
balance rail punchings form pianotek) one by one and
hammering them on the concrete shop floor before
installing.  This obviously compresses and I don't
think that rethicken enough to be concerned.

Bob Hull