An odd situation

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:40:05 +0100

Dave and others...

Nope... this bit I checked.  They were set to maintain the factory key
height of 64 mm, and the pressure on the keybed was pretty light.  I
looked at them while adjusting the two hidden glides and they werent
very far out there.

Something is causing the whole key frame or just the stack to be a bit
to high me thinks.  I cant explain the lack of distance between the key
rest felt and the strings any other way.

Thanks for all the thoughts... I will be looking at this again on the
15th.  I'll let you know what I find. Any other suggestions in the
meantime are more then welcome

Cheers
RicB