Back to pianos

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 11:09:25 EDT

Hi Joe
  Hey I frequently replace the wooden regulating buttons  on Stwys which
means turning the reg screws/threads all the way up, holding the  button flat to
the bottom- o -rail & then screwing them back into the new  button.. The
threads to start with are often only marginally tight but now of  course looser with
all that screwing around. I've tried super glue on the  threads & into the
wood to make them tighter but I'm not sold on the  results. Have you a Captain
Joe fix for this? Any body else?
  Perhaps pin tight or sumpin?
   Regards,
   Dale