Jack Greenfield's passing

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 18:56:29 -0500

What a nice man.  And what a contribution he has made to the piano =
world.  I remember fondly the banquet of the October 1988 Central =
Illinois Seminar.  For the entertainment, we hired a Dixieland band that =
normally performed without piano, but of course, we had a piano there =
for anyone who was willing to sit in.   A number of folks played and =
then Jack modestly took his place at the piano and blew us all =
away.....it was great.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
Peoria, IL Chapter PTG

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Yardarm103669107@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 5:10 PM
  Subject: Jack Greenfield's passing

  forwarded by PR-J

  Dear Friends,=20
                             It is with great sadness that I have =
learned of the death of longtime member JACK GREENFIELD. I heard from =
Mr. Saphir, who was called by Mr. Greenfield's son. Internment will on =
Tuesday, September 7, 2004, at Memorial Park Cemetery in Skokie at 2:00 =
PM. In accordance with tradition, there will be no wake. I will post =
more details when I get them.
  =20
  Michael Gutowski