pianotech@ptg.org

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:31:38 -0500

Don,

Good vote.

In a rush, I neglected to mention Jonathan & Darlene Edwards. Their first
album was a primer for the Piano/Vocalist combination. His technique and her
unerring sense of pitch was astounding. Nola (solo) and I'm Blaise (duet)
define the art. They only recorded 2 albums, both wich met with much
success. The piano tuner and recording engineer were astute. How they all
managed to match the bells ,piano,voice orchestra, and drummer is still a
wonder to behold...!

Sorry, I can't resist this...

Hubert Liverman
Bass Trombonist