upright pinblock removing jig

michael campi campimichael@hotmail.com
Sat, 04 Sep 2004 14:42:09 +0000

How to put it into words. Where is that darn picture when you need it. If
the piano is laying on its back on a tilt dolly and you are standing at the
top end looking at the spot where the back assembly glues to the case sides
at the bottom underneath the pinblock there is a back post and at the point
where the case and back post are glued together is where you make your
chisel mark one on each side at the top and one on each side at the points
where the case is glued to the back assembly on the bottom. The piece of
wood that covers the top of the pinblock needs to come off as does the
bottom board. Maybe if Terry uses this method of referencing he could post a
picture otherwise I will see if I can convince this compooter thing to work
with me and try to get a picture in.
Michael