Cameras (was WHere's Waldo)

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:38:44 -0500

>From: "J Patrick Draine" <draine@comcast.net>
>  what camera are you using? Makes me want to toss out my new 4
>  meg Canon A80 (sigh).

Don't know why you would want to do that, Patrick. The Canon A80 has
all the features you would ever need to take excellent piano shot
pics.

Go to:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/a80.html
"... An advanced TTL AiAF nine-point autofocus system permits the
camera to automatically select the primary subject even when
off-center. Focusing range is 1.5 feet to infinity in normal mode and
macro coverage is 2 to 18 inches in wide angle and 10 to 18 inches in
telephoto. In low light conditions the focus-assist lamp (see above)
helps to illuminate the subject for accurate focusing. ..."

Keith
--
Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician