hide the hygrometer

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:45:59 -0400

I'm sure it would stay in place, at least it has here. I've put it right
under the treble curve. It can't be seen and the screwed on holder is quite
sturdy.

Marcel
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Barbara Richmond
  Sent: September 2, 2004 3:22 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: hide the hygrometer

  Marcel,

  Installed on the inside of the rim sounds good, I'm assuming that's
underneath where nobody would see it.  This is a concert instrument, stored
in a basement area (un unusually dry basement area), goes over a couple of
good sized thresholds (especially those bumpy entrances leading into and out
of the elevator), on its way up to the stage.  Do you think it would stay in
place?

  Barbara Richmond