OT do NOT upgrade win xp to sp2

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:42:46 -0500

Richard, et all,

For $5 each, I can send you an LIVE Evaluation copy of SuSE Linux.
Basically, just boot from the CD and start playing. The beauty is that
it leaves your windows alone. When your done just take out the CD and
reboot and like magic your back in windows - no harm done.

SO, how many of you are interested - just email me with details.

Regards,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler